The popularity of online gambling is on the rise. Millions of people the world over play a wide range of games of chance online, ranging from online poker to online lottery games to sports betting. Irrespective of what opponents to online gambling legalization want you to believe, most Canadian residents gamble in a responsible manner.
FlashCasino.org is fully committed to responsible gambling, owing to which we urge all our visitors and users to gamble in a responsible manner. Everybody associated with the online gambling industry, including owners of online casino websites, operators, players, and others, ought to promote the concept of responsible gambling at all times.
A few gamblers, who play at online as well as brick-and-mortar casinos, have not reached the legal age to gamble. A few gamblers are at risk to getting addicted to gambling. FlashCasino.org goes the extra mile to point out the various dangers associated with the irresponsible online gambling. We repeatedly tell our users and players that they need to be of the legal age to gamble in order to use our products and services. Our efforts towards the prevention of underage gambling are quite obvious in all the contents on our website.
We urge our visitors and users to take some time to get familiar with various organizations and groups that not only assist problem gamblers and gambling addicts but also promote responsible gambling and give counseling servicers.
FlashCasino.org does not implement any measure that helps us verify the age of our users, but we urge parents to block all sites bearing content that is unsuitable for underage viewers. Software such as Net Nanny goes a long way in helping such concerned parents. Caregivers and parents should also manage their personal computer security and protect their gambling accounts with passwords.
Ultimately, each individual who decides to gamble online should also decide to do it in a responsible manner. Here are a few tips for individual gamblers.
- Gamble only with money that you can afford to lose. Determine exactly how much you can afford to lose before a gambling session and stop gambling once you have lost that much.
- Avoid chasing losses. If you have been consistently losing, there is little or no chance that you will suddenly win a life-transforming jackpot.
- Gambling is a form of entertainment, not a get rich quick scheme. Avoid trying to make a career out of gambling.
- If you feel that you are getting addicted to gambling or know of a gambling addict, get professional help at the earliest.
- The best online gambling sites come with several responsible gambling tools that enable players to freeze their accounts, exclude themselves, set deposit and wagering limits, and so on. Players should use these tools to gamble in a responsible manner.
Responsible Gambling Resources
There are several online as well as land-based resources for people who either want information about responsible gambling or require help for various problems related to gambling. If you need assistance for problem gambling or gambling addiction, we urge you to approach Gamblers Anonymous.